Preparing for 2023: What Smart Investors Need to Know
What Are the Smartest Investors Worried About in 2023?
As we move into 2023, investors are hoping for a reversal of the dismal performance of 2022. Volatility is likely to remain a key factor in the markets, and investors must remain patient and have a longer-term view if they want to maximize their returns. Money market mutual funds and bond mutual funds are a great way for retail investors to gain access to professional management, and risk-free government bonds can provide a buffer against possible price declines. With inflation peaking, the Federal Reserve will likely have to keep interest rates elevated for some time. Lastly, a shallower downturn could be in store in 2023 given the healthy labor market and strong corporate and household balance sheets.
In conclusion, investors should be prepared for volatility, maintain a long-term view, and diversify their holdings. By keeping these key points in mind, investors can ensure their portfolios are well-positioned to weather any storm.
Getty Images is the source of the image.
0. “What the Smartest Investors Are Worried About in 2023” Nasdaq, 26 Jan. 2023, https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/what-the-smartest-investors-are-worried-about-in-2023
1. “Assets to invest in 2023 for bigger revenues” Reader’s Digest, 26 Jan. 2023, https://www.readersdigest.co.uk/money/investment/assets-to-invest-in-2023-for-bigger-revenues
2. “The key themes guiding your investment journey in 2023” Businessday, 27 Jan. 2023, https://businessday.ng/sponsored/article/the-key-themes-guiding-your-investment-journey-in-2023/
3. “What is the Best Investing Strategy for 2023?” TipRanks, 26 Jan. 2023, https://www.tipranks.com/news/labs/what-is-the-best-investing-strategy-for-2023
4. “2023 Investment Outlook’s Big Question Focuses on Recession” Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, 20 Jan. 2023, https://www.kiplinger.com/investing/2023-investment-outlook
5. “Where to Invest In 2023 If You Were Starting From Scratch” The Motley Fool, 23 Jan. 2023, https://www.fool.com/investing/2023/01/23/where-to-invest-2023-if-starting-from-scratch