Traders need up-to-date info to work out market trends and make the right decisions. Real-time market demand data is critical as it shows how investors feel and provides info on prices and behaviour. This data includes: pricing info, investment flow, trading volume, order book and derivative pricing analysis. Plus, other measurements to show the current market state. And by using this data, traders can get the best returns and be aware of what’s happening in their market.
Here are 5 reasons why real-time market demand data is important:
- It reveals potential trading opportunities;
- It tracks investor sentiment;
- It shows price movements;
- It helps devise strategies; and
- It allows wise decision making. Plus, some examples for each point.